Citizenship Through Investment and Enterpreneurship Program
INVESTMENT OPTIONSApplicants must invest no less than 75 percent of the specified investment amount in the U.K. by way of U.K. government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading U.K.-registered companies. The remaining 25 percent must be invested in the U.K. either by purchasing assets or by depositing the funds in a U.K.-regulated financial institution.
Investment Retention Period: 5 Years
Investment Retention Period: 3 Years
Investment Retention Period: 2 Years